Kirigami - Do you regret buying it? How useful is it?

I love mine. I use the small every day for extra cards. Medium for passport/travel papers. The large is the one I use the least. I would use it as a clutch but I have several other small clutch bags so I tend to reach for them when I need a clutch. No regrets with my purchase and I feel it's a good value for the money considering all the price increases and it has three pieces!

I had no interest whatsoever in the Kirigami until the By the Pool version came out. I love the colors so much and the fact that it was one of the few BTP pieces without the giant LV logo on the front. I use the large one as a small crossbody, the medium one as a wristlet and the small one as a little bag charm. If I ever get tired of using them like that, I know I can use them as pouches inside my bags. Good luck deciding :smile:

I had no interest whatsoever in the Kirigami until the By the Pool version came out. I love the colors so much and the fact that it was one of the few BTP pieces without the giant LV logo on the front. I use the large one as a small crossbody, the medium one as a wristlet and the small one as a little bag charm. If I ever get tired of using them like that, I know I can use them as pouches inside my bags. Good luck deciding :smile:
+1!

I just purchased mine in June. It’s a very versatile piece. I am very happy with my purchase. I did buy a insert on Etsy and wristlet strap from Mautto. Here is my photo from yesterday. I have my keys, lip stick, dental floss, small hair clip and a few tissues in the medium. 3 credit cards, my license and some cash in the small one. My phone, small and medium pouch in the large to use as a wristlet.

Attachments

• CCC36A81-7909-47CD-88D5-FE5D4571C566.jpeg
    CCC36A81-7909-47CD-88D5-FE5D4571C566.jpeg
    302.1 KB · Views: 146