Kirby satchel

staciesg26

I Heart Bags!
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone interested in the revamp of the Grayson now named Kirby? Comes in the logo print and leather! Has a outside zippered pocket and rolled handles instead of the flat handles like Grayson. Also, looks to have a small padlock& key. I've been hoping MK would release a saffiano Grayson but I'll take this redesigned satchel. I had a Grayson for about a month but I hated the flat handles! Plus the one I had was small so I hardly used it and I ended up selling it. I ordered a black leather one from the MK website last week so it should be here in a couple days. I'll post pics.

Here's some website pics

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Just wanted to add it has kind of a squareish shape to the edges instead of round it but I love it. I have a base insert so it won't sag. The only thing I'd like different is I wish MK would do a lighter lining on the black bags. It's so dark inside!

It does come with a shoulder strap but I'll never use it.

Very happy with it. Still wish they would do a saffiano version! [emoji4]

Thanks for letting me share! [emoji175]

Gorgeous!! If you don't mind me asking, where do you hook the strap?

Thanks! Yes ok see the pic with the zipped pocket on the back of the bag? On the left hand side of the handle there is a small ring on the inside of the handle and that is how it works. The other ring is on opposite handle. I don't really like that design but I guess it was the only option for a shoulder strap. Hope that helps!