Kira style

1. Got a Kira at OFF Saks. Price was too good to pass up. Anybody else have one? What do they think?

Got it in a seafoamy type color (maybe spearmint. There was a berry one, but the thread was fraying on one part.

2. Congratulations! I love the green color. And you must have gotten it at a great deal. Did you take advantage of their sale?

I think the color is known as Jade, but I could be wrong.

3. And don't forget the photos! =)

4. oooh how much was the Kira if you dont my asking?

5. The green color is called Jade. I saw several Kiras at the Last Call in Katy Mills. If I remember correctly, they were about $400. And they are having a sale so if you buy one item, you get the next one for 50% off.

6. Yep. I got the jade. I looked at the tag and there was the color name:P I did take advantage of the sale. Mine was 135 + tax after the sale and an extra 10% for getting a Saks card. I bought enough stuff I figured it was worth it to apply.

7. I need to ge a digital camera. I have all these beautiful bags and no camera to show them off! :crybaby:

8. That is a GREAT price! Congrats!

9. I just got a Kira in Eggshell from my Off 5th; I think it's a beautiful bag and I love the color but fear I won't use it because I'll be afraid of getting it dirty. Does anyone else have an eggshell-colored bag? I'd love your thoughts.
    Thx!

10. superfriday, you are going bag crazy! it's great! LOL.. I'm a bad influence, I know.... check some of the theads here about cleaning and mainetance, this has been discussed before.

Congratulations on another MJ bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice