Kira Slim Tote

just fyi if you are thinking of ordering this. i bought the kira in all 5 colors....brown, grey, bordeaux, blue and green. i ended up returning the green and blue and i'm going to take my chances on the other three. the leather is sturdy, but it does have a shine to it. several came with small scratches or scuffs on the leather. you noticed the scuff/scrapes alot more on the blue and green since they are brighter colors. i returned those two simply because i was not going to pay that much for a bag and it show scuffs/scratches so easily. i understand they are going to wear after a couple of uses, but for that much money and it to get scratched/scuffed just in shipping......no way. it really broke my heart to return the green. it was a beauty. the color was amazing. just wanted you to take this into consideration upon making your decision.

so far, ejoy43 is right....i've only seen the slim tote in grey, brown, and bordeaux.

I got the Kira in bordeaux, but the front pocket is a different color than the rest of the bag so she's going back. I'm considering getting the kira in blue and the slim tote in the bordeaux since i love the color, but want something slightly different. Thanks for the item number, I couldn't for the life of me find it!

Not worth the money.

Based on the website pics I had to have it,then I went to KOP to see it in person and I completely changed my mind. It's narrow, honestly very slim, what stands out in my mind is really not worth the money.

When I ordered my bag on Sunday, I debated between the slim tote or the satchel, both in bordeaux. Boutique had both. I almost decided on the tote because of the $300 difference, BUT the satchel is SOOO much prettier IMO.