KIRA or FLEMING

ladymadame

Apr 11, 2020
I’m planing to get my first Tory Burch bag. I hesitate between Kira and Flaming.
There are no TB stores in my country,I can’t see or try on the bag, I can only buy it online, so any advice is more than welcome ;)

I would go with Kira! It’s more fresh looking and the leather is still very soft but more durable than the Fleming. I heard they upgraded the Fleming though so if they use the same leather as the Kira, it would be a tough decision. The Kira can be more casual. The Fleming is more sophisticated. Which suits your personal style more?

Reactions: Selmita
I'd go for the Kira! I'd want to get a black one, but it seems like it almost never go on sale :sad: Also, TB stores in my country have super high mark-ups because of the tax. Kira large convertible almost priced at $755 (converted to USD).

I love the Kira. Holds quite a bit. It is soft but resilient. Love the fact that it could be worn as a shoulder bag with the double chain, and also as a crossbody. Great length in either crossbody or shoulder bag/

I think they are discontinuing the kira shoulder bag. Very hard to find now in the states. I lucked up and bought the grey in November for 30% off.

Fleming also had another price increase of $50.