kiowa bag or damier geant yack

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about these two bags for my next purchase . Can you give me recommendation which one should I get?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

or If you don't like these two bags, can you give me any advice for next purchase ??:smile:
    (sorry for my bad english)

2. kiowa over the yack ANY DAY

its just that simple

3. [​IMG] this is my favorite!

4. I prefer the Kiowa. The Yack is a little boring imho.

5. Oh definitely the Kiowa. It's such a luxurious looking piece. GoodLVck!

6. thanks everyone! you are right, yack look a little boring...I kinda like kiowa more now.... But I think I will wait for more comment before making final decision....
    to LVuittonLurv: your watercolor bag is absolutely gorgeous! ^^

7. KIOWA :tup:

8. definitely the Kiowa :okay:

9. Kiowa for sure!
    It is beautiful, in a manly sort of way :smile:

10. KIOWA!!! but if you want to look a bit sporty choose Yack then. I guess I prefer Cougar than Yack ;)

11. The Yack is fug IMO. The Kiowa is nice, but I still prefer the original Utah tote, the Mohican.

12. Kiowa definitely! :yes:

13. The kiowa is just as boring as the yack. both are dark colors... not very flashy but overall I think the kiowa is the better choice, it is much bigger than the yack and seems more functional to me.

14. I like the Mohican too, but got the Couguar in the end. One day though...! ;)

15. agree and the Kiowa tote would last more longer than the Damier Geant. :okay: