Kingston in marine or denim? Help!

The Marine is really pretty and so is the denim. There is more than enough difference in the blues to make a case for having both.

You could get them home and then see which you like

Thanks everyone I was leaning towards the marine. Do we know of any other deals that are a better price?

Sarah I was wondering how GG is doing too.

Thanks everyone I was leaning towards the marine. Do we know of any other deals that are a better price?

Not a better price, but a brand new bag...:roflmfao: The boutique stores are having the VIP sale tomorrow (25%). You can call the Westchester NY store and they will ship it for free. So 25% and free shipping...???

The only other thing I can think of is trying to call the outlet to see if they were available. I've seen navy in the clearance section and it's close to marine. I think it's 50% off or 65% off. If they have the marine and it's a standard color it might be 30% off and then 20% off on florentine this month. That would make it a little less. I'm not sure if they are shipable.

Rosie, last weekend when I went to my outlet they had denim at 50% off. When I first saw it I thought it was ocean. Upon closer inspection, it's just a bit darker than ocean. Actually I think my Florentine edge satchel in ocean is the same color as the new Denim. Call an outlet, maybe they ship.

But between the 2 colors I'd go for marine.

Don't know if this will help but here is Denim before it went back for it's flaws. I have to have something in this color but I like Marine too.

DBDenim_zps67491ef5.jpg