Kingston in marine or denim? Help!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I would chose the marine. :biggrin: I think Beck posted her marine somewhere on the forum. It is REALLY dark blue.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
The Marine is really pretty and so is the denim. There is more than enough difference in the blues to make a case for having both.

You could get them home and then see which you like

elbgrl

"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Gulf Coast
Thanks everyone I was leaning towards the marine. Do we know of any other deals that are a better price?

Sarah I was wondering how GG is doing too.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Thanks everyone I was leaning towards the marine. Do we know of any other deals that are a better price?

Not a better price, but a brand new bag...:roflmfao: The boutique stores are having the VIP sale tomorrow (25%). You can call the Westchester NY store and they will ship it for free. So 25% and free shipping...???

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs

The only other thing I can think of is trying to call the outlet to see if they were available. I've seen navy in the clearance section and it's close to marine. I think it's 50% off or 65% off. If they have the marine and it's a standard color it might be 30% off and then 20% off on florentine this month. That would make it a little less. I'm not sure if they are shipable.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Rosie, last weekend when I went to my outlet they had denim at 50% off. When I first saw it I thought it was ocean. Upon closer inspection, it's just a bit darker than ocean. Actually I think my Florentine edge satchel in ocean is the same color as the new Denim. Call an outlet, maybe they ship.

But between the 2 colors I'd go for marine.

elbgrl

"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Gulf Coast
Still thinking hopi . . .:thinking:
Since I'll be in PA next week, may check out the outlets in person. That marine is calling me.

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
Don't know if this will help but here is Denim before it went back for it's flaws. I have to have something in this color but I like Marine too.