Kingston hobo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm debating getting something in Ivy since it's discounted, my first instinct was a small Flo since I have a few BUT the Kingston is catching my eye.... For those who have both, which do you prefer and why?? Thanks!!

2. I don't have a kingston hobo, but the ivy is beautiful in the flo satchel!! I love it. I would have gotten it, but I already have a dillen satchel in ivy. :biggrin:

3. I had K, but she headed back. Mouth openin to small for me

4. I didn't know they made the K in Ivy. I have a Flo satchel and would take the Flo any day over the K. Both are beautiful bags but the Flo is more versatile for my needs.

Hard decision...

5. I have the ivy hobo and the small satchel. For me, the satchel is too small for me and I love the hobo, it just the right size for met. It's hard to chose between the two.

6. I liked the Kingston when I had it. It was technically my first Dooney but it wasn't the right one for me. And I ended up ordering the teal small satchel (an "as is" on QVC) and then I ordered more bags at discounted prices and realized I didn't love the Kingston enough at "full" price to keep her. I had the chestnut. It was a nice, sturdy, powerful bag. Didn't feel heavy on the shoulder. Was quite roomy. I would get her again in the future. I enjoyed chestnut but I saw a Kingston in black here and fell in love with it. That would be my Dooney black bag. Someday. But I am a satchel gal. I have two larger sized ones and one small. I like the lady-like feel to her and the different ways to carry her.
    And I always eyed the satchels on QVC but the green/red interior intimidated me so I ordered the Kingston. Then I made my way back after all. Go figure.
    It's a tough call and a personal one. Might be a matter of touching and trying them both to know for sure.

7. I ended up getting another small Flo...just stick with what I know I guess:P, someday I might have to fondle a Kingston in person!

8. That's great. Did you get Ivy? I think it's a good idea to see the Kingston in person to try it on. I fell in love with it when I first saw it on QVC. I went to the outlet to buy it and after trying it on I just couldn't get myself to get it. It just felt kind of big, heavy, and stiff. I love the look of it though, and that strap is probably my favorite of all the Dooney bags. Every time I go to the outlet I pick one up and try it on and always put it back.

9. Yes I got the Ivy and also a Crimson. This will make 5 satchels for me, all small but one in a large (Chestnut)

10. Those are my two favorites, and together they are gorgeous! Can we see pictures when you get them. Would also love to see a group shot :smile: