kingston hobo or florentine double pocket satchel?

duckiesforme

Jun 2, 2014
sorry but I have another question. if I don't get the campbell hobo ( which is unlikely) should I get a kingston hobo or the florentine double pocket satchel (the one with the zipper on the back). tia

sorry but I have another question. if I don't get the campbell hobo ( which is unlikely) should I get a kingston hobo or the florentine double pocket satchel (the one with the zipper on the back). tia

I think it depends on what style you prefer. For me, I love the look of satchels but I don't find them as comfortable to carry. Shoulder bags are the perfect style for me, that's why I just got a Kingston hobo. It's my second one. I got my first one in November and carry it during winter and it fit well with my coat but I wanted a looser fit so I adjusted the strap (just 1 hole) and it was perfect.

I prefer a shoulder bag just have to decide which one to get.

If you like shoulder bags I recommend the Kingston hobo. I like that you can fit a lot but still feels like a medium bag and love the outside pockets. The twist strap hobo is nice too but it doesn't have any outside pockets and it's a bit smaller.

I do love the kingston hobo, I had one and sold it because the pockets were hard for me to open but I regret selling it so much so I may get another one and not worry about opening the pockets quickly. how much are they at the outlet now?

I do love the kingston hobo, I had one and sold it because the pockets were hard for me to open but I regret selling it so much so I may get another one and not worry about opening the pockets quickly. how much are they at the outlet now?

I think they are 65% off in the seasonal fashion colors like, ocean blue, ivy, crimson, baby pink, violet, bone. I might have missed some. The traditional colors like natural, chestnut, black, and red are 30% off. Your best bet would be to call.

BTW, I was actually contemplating these two bags while at the outlet the other day. I chose the Kingston because it fits close to the body and comfortably under my arm and also because the strap is beautiful. I also think because the strap is wider it might be more comfortable. I had to order it from the warehouse so I don't have it yet, but I can't wait! I got violet at 65% off.

Me personally would get the double pocket. Though a beautiful bag, I found that the Kingston fit to high under my arm and felt bulky. Just me!!! Can't wait to see what you decide on. 😃

TB has made me change my mind on this one. Definitely the Kingston!!

I used to think the same. How many times did I go to the outlet to get the Kingston and ended up getting something else. Maybe when you go tomorrow or Saturday, take all the stuffing out of one and put your stuff in it. Then try it on. It needs less stuffing and some weight to carry right. Once that happens it molds to the body and feels great. It's only going to get better as she breaks in and softens. :smile:

I wasnt even considering Kingston, but after your pictures, couple of other members pics- it is definitely a contender. Now to simmer it a bit, cause this forum makes you want every freaking bag, regardless of the style :smile: If I do get it, it will be in winter time. I'll try and get my Husband to go to TX outlet so that I can see some bags in person and maybe even splurge on a red or black one. All these fashion colors at great deals.. cant pass them, but maybe I should and put the money towards one of the basic ones. I'll probably change my mind come morning :smile:

All these fashion colors at great deals.. cant pass them, but maybe I should and put the money towards one of the basic ones. I'll probably change my mind come morning :smile:

That's what I keep thinking. I WANT navy... I NEED navy... but ocean blue is the next best thing. Hubby says "why not just get navy" and I say "one third the price" lol some day....

Call DE then, and ask them. I have to say that I havent ever seen a navy double pocket online, so it might be they dont make it in that color. But I know it was 50% off in florentine reg and small satchel and some other style I cant remember. I think you can find my post on the deals thread with the styles that I asked about.