King of the Hill

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Anyone watch this? I don't think new episodes come on anymore, but certain channels air reruns.

I love how innocent Luanne can be.

I love how Boomhauer is such a womanizer.

I love how Dale is a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

lol! My bro and I watch the show on fox! I love watching cartoons with him. We also watch the simpsons, family guy, and american dad. Yup, I love the characters! You know what is funny also, Dale doesn't know that Joseph is not hos son, even though it is sooo obvious!

I love how decent and moral and honest Hank is. (Sometimes he can be annoyingly decent, but he's a nice guy.)

I love Hank's dad, Cotton. He's a loudmouthed, mysogonistic, sexist jerk. He's unapologetic, and he feels he has the right to be because he's been through so much. (He lost his shins in combat.) Other than the shin thing, he's the Arlen, TX version of Archie Bunker.

Brittany Murphy does the voice of Luanne.
Kathy Najimy does the voice of Peggy.

But there are so many other great actors / actresses that have done guest spots as well:
Debra Messing, Reese Witherspoon, Renee Zellweger, Anna Faris, Danny Masterson, Topher Grace . . . . . I swear, you look at the cast for any given episode, and you're going, "REALLY!?! They were in that?"

These are my favorite episodes:

Fun With Jane and Jane - Luanne gets accepted by a college sorority that is actually a cult, while Hank and his friend has to shoot emus for Buck Strickland.

Keeping Up With Our Joneses - When Bobby is caught trying a cigarette, Hank decides the proper discipline is making Bobby smoke an entire carton. The result sparks an old smoking habit of Hank's and Peggy's, as well as a new habit in Bobby.

Pretty, Pretty Dresses - During the Christmas season, Bill becomes suicidal and his friends have to watch him. Things take a bizarre turn when he decides to become his ex-wife Lenore.

Luanne Virgin 2.0 - Luanne joins a church group to become a "born-again virgin," where Peggy reveals a shocking fact about her past.

The Bluegrass Is Always Greener - Connie plays the fiddle in Hank's bluegrass band, but keeps it a secret from her father, who wants her to go to Van Cliburn's violin academy.

Hilloween - Junie Harper, a conservative church member, declares that Halloween is a Satanic holiday, and gets the school to shut down Hank's "Haunted House" on the grounds that it violates the separation of church and state. Luanne and even Bobby start to believe Junie when she says that Hank is a Satanist, and Hank has to fight against Junie's attempt to cancel Halloween for the whole town.

Luanne: I cannot believe you're all smoking! Don't you know more people
die of smoking than die of... war... in Vietnam... every day?

Dale: The vandalism upon my house can only be described as a hate crime! Somebody hates me!
Councilman: (looking very bored) Let the record show that somebody hates Dale Gribble.

(Hank notices his ladder is missing.)
Hank: WHAT THE? WHERE'S MY TEN-FOOTER? DAMMIT DALE! or Bill, probably Dale.

Hank: You mean you're not . . . ?
Luanne: Uncle Hank, I quit being a virgin the first time I had sex.
Hank: Nobody likes a quitter, Luanne.

Luanne: (when a pledge reveals that her mother and grandmother were sorority sisters) Your mother and grandmother were sisters? Your family's more messed up than mine!

I used to watch it when I had time to watch tv...

I don't remember what episode it was, all I remember was... Bobby had said something, so Hank wanted Peggy to correct him, so Hank says Peggy's name, Peggy says Bobby's name, and Bobby apologizes to Hank. I know that might sound confusing, but that's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

Hank: Peggy!
Peggy: Bobby!
Bobby: Sorry dad.