AAA

Hi!
well, this is turning into a circular conversation for us!
I am still dying to get get to the shops at KOP.
But I am still not in the area yet.
I promise, I have been thinking about this thread (actually forgot where it was, but I remember that someone wanted a meet at KOP, I mean, really, shopping and Cheesecake Factory , I'm there.
If there is a KOP meet, please let me know!

Let's try to plan one before X-mas. How about Sat 11/10. That is a holiday weekend for fed/st workers because of Veterans day. does 11/10 work for anyone???

Attention All Those Interested in a KING OF PRUSSIA MEET!

I will be arranging a meet on either Saturday, January 12 or Sunday, January 13. Please let me know what works for you. Majority rules! I am sending a PM to all those that have posted in this thread. PM me with your availability and I will advise of the date that we will be meeting next Saturday.

C'mon, let's get the ball rolling and set a date once and for all!

Three cheers :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:for a KoP meet! So far in additon to PMing those that have posted in this thread, I have PMed an addtional 21 tPFers that I believe reside in the area!

Let's make this the biggest most spectacular meet in the history of tPF!!!

HEY GUYS! I just got your PM, and I checked with DH and.........

I'M IN!!! :yahoo:

Either day is good for me, so just let me know! It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get there! WHOO HOO!!

Material Me and geniepr! :woohoo:I am getting excited. Lots of good feedback so far on my end. We are going to have a blast! Remember, I will be posting our firm meet day on Saturday, Dec 1. That should allow for everyone ample time to firm up babysitting plans! See you all soon! :flowers: