king of prussia chanel shoppers

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi, I am wanting a pair of Chanel earrings and I'm not looking for any specific pair, I'm not fussy with them. NM at King of Prussia should have them, right? Would anyone who frequents this mall a lot be willing to either take a photo of a few pairs of earrings, or would anyone be kind enough to reccommend a KOP Chanel SA who does phone orders? TIA. I have the money ready for a new pair, so I don't really want to buy used on the internet. Plus, KOP is only a few hours away from me I just don't have the time to go down there right now, but it wouldn't take long to ship to me from that mall. :smile:

^ Maybe I can just call NM, and ask to speak to any Chanel jewelry SA? I wonder if they would answer questions like ("Can you briefly describe some pairs of Chanel earrings. I just need a breif description and then I'm good?"), and then do a phone order, or is that rude/not supposed to do that, etc? I likely won't return any items, even when I'm dissatisfied with them I never bother to return them, so they'd just be getting a sale in the long run anyway if they do phone orders?

^ Maybe I can just call NM, and ask to speak to any Chanel jewelry SA? I wonder if they would answer questions like ("Can you briefly describe some pairs of Chanel earrings. I just need a breif description and then I'm good?"), and then do a phone order, or is that rude/not supposed to do that, etc? I likely won't return any items, even when I'm dissatisfied with them I never bother to return them, so they'd just be getting a sale in the long run anyway if they do phone orders?

Hi lady, I PM'ed you. Hope you find what you are looking for!! :smile:

Hi, I am wanting a pair of Chanel earrings and I'm not looking for any specific pair, I'm not fussy with them. NM at King of Prussia should have them, right? Would anyone who frequents this mall a lot be willing to either take a photo of a few pairs of earrings, or would anyone be kind enough to reccommend a KOP Chanel SA who does phone orders? TIA. I have the money ready for a new pair, so I don't really want to buy used on the internet. Plus, KOP is only a few hours away from me I just don't have the time to go down there right now, but it wouldn't take long to ship to me from that mall. :smile:
I was actually in the NM Chanel boutique today! They had a couple earrings from the new collection: the CCs in gold with red stones on them, as well as the pearl hoop earrings. They had several types of simple gold cc studs, and some with small pearls on the top. That's what I remember, as I was really looking for rings! Hope I helped a little bit :smile: