Kinerase

I haven't used them, but my mom has and she says they are great. She really loved how well the moisturizer and eye cream worked. I was just looking at them last night since Sephora sells this brand, and the 20% off friends & family is still going on. Hopefully we can get some more opinions.

My sister uses their line and swears it is the best thing she ever used. (until she jumped to a new line)....she seems to have a hard time with products that won't break her out. I myself have tried the cleanser and water spray toner. They were nice but just as good as other products I have used. I tried the moisturizer when I was at her house and I liked it. I would try to get samples before I spent so much money on the line. My sis is now in love with Dr. Percione SP?) products and his are even more expensive......

yeah! the night cream is excellent. really moisturizing but doesn't break me out at all. expensive stuff, but a little goes a long way.

i had a really flakey nose (gross, i know) due to weather changes and it eliminated all flakiness within like, One night. i've also tried la mer but i found it too rich for younger skin.