Kinda stressed and paranoid over payment

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
I listed a pair of shoes today and it sold almost immediately. I know that I am being paranoid but this is my third attempt to sell the shoes and it's stated in my auction that I expect immediate payment.

I sold a couple of high end designer stuff recently and received immediate payment. I've already sent the buyer an invoice but am just stressed out waiting for the money.

I'm so scared of being scammed. I checked the buyer's feedback and she only has 26 positive feedback for mostly under $30 purchases. She also had a dispute with a seller recently which makes me even more paranoid.

I just sold her a pair of shoes for $650. Am just keeping my fingers crossed that this transaction goes well.

Thanks for letting me 'vent'. I'm not a professional seller and reading about all these Ebay issues/scams/nasty buyers increases my fear!

you can send a message tomorrow letting her know that you will ship the item as soon as you receive payment. if she's nice she may reply and let you know when she will pay. i think some people are waiting for Friday's paycheck. just keep in mind that you can always file NPB on the 8th day.

I've had a couple buyers where they didn't send payment for a day or two. I wouldn't freak out about it. If you don't receive payment within a week, just file a non-paying bidder and you will get your fees back. I know there are lots of horror stories on here, but the majority of transactions go through smoothly. I've sold on ebay (not a lot, around 40 items) and have never had a problem (knock on wood).

I don't know how to put security tags on the pair of shoes. Make sure take a lot of photos with current dated newspaper to show it is shipped in the condition it was listed. Then corss your finders everything will go alright.

Thank you for your advice.

I sent her an invoice yesterday but have not received a reply.

I will send her a reminder again today. I do feel that she should have contacted me to at least let me know what's going on but there's nothing I can do.

I'm really hoping that this won't escalate into a NPB.