Kinda odd question!

Mar 27, 2009
Ok. So I have my tax refund back! I am able to pay off all the debt I owe, and I will be able to buy myself a nice bag! Yay! I am very lucky to not have much debt at all.
So here are my thoughts: I am IN LOVE with the Coach fall line! So, I want to set aside some $$$ from my tax refund and wait until these bags come out and then buy one of them. Sigh, yes, just one...
So when do we expect to start seeing these bags?
And, how much is the price point going to be for these bags? If I were to post a few that I was deciding between, would anyone be able to give me a general idea of how much to set aside?

I was in the Coach store last weekend talking with my SA and the manager about PCE and the fall line. They mentioned the price points for the leather middle and larger size bags were going to start with price points of $698-$1400. The manager is going to some meeting in July for a few release dates and look see of some of the finished products for fall.

I was in the Coach store last weekend talking with my SA and the manager about PCE and the fall line. They mentioned the price points for the leather middle and larger size bags were going to start with price points of $698-$1400. The manager is going to some meeting in July for a few release dates and look see of some of the finished products for fall.
I will be looking for a small to mid size purse, on the simple side. Thank you for your info!

I guess it all depends on which bag you are looking for but I wouldn't expect anything to be available before August.

That is what I was guessing.

Are the leather sophias going to be that expensive??? That is a lot!

I hope not!!