Kinda odd PCE question...

Mar 27, 2009
So I used my last PCE for a wallet, but I decided I want a different wallet. I also found out that my mom is giving me a COACH gift card for christmas. So.... If I were to return my wallet, get it refunded back to my credit card, and then use my giftcard, would they still honor my PCE? Just curious. Thanks!

No but you can get store credit for the original price of the wallet if you don't bring in the reciept. but thats the best you can do. But try anyway, some managers may let you do that.

You can always ask if you can do a return/exchange and still get PCE. (Coach used to be really strict and only allow you to exchange for the same item but just different color and still allow PCE. I wanted to return a Zoe signature wallet that I bought with PCE. I wanted the leather Zoe wallet instead, but was told that I couldn't do that. ) They may say no. The other thing would be to keep the current wallet and wait until new PCE comes out, then return it and get the credit back to your charge and use the gift card from your Mom.

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

<<Sorry OP- I'm bumping and hijacking this thread cuz I don't really want to start a new one>>.

Here's my story and question-

I wanted to buy a wristlet (#44460) during the last PCE....This was during a Holiday Boutique party that Bunny hosted at our local store. It was kind of crazy in there because we were all talking to each other, talking to the SAs and asking the SAs to look up stuff for us in the TOTT system, all while eating and drinking (coffee)....
Anyhow, my transaction consisted of me returning two previously purchased items, buying about 8 new items, two of which they had in stock and I was able to take home, the rest had to be ordered. I remember the SA writing down the item numbers of what I wanted, mentioning that 44460 could be ordered, and then just assumed it was one of those items that had to be ordered so I kind of forgot about it.

It's been a crazy month- I left for vacation the day after this, came back a week later to a death in the family, a husband crisis etc....so I didn't even realize until YESTERDAY, that I never received the wristlet. I checked the receipt and it definitely didn't get ordered.
I'm worried this style won't be around by the time the next PCE rolls around, so do you think they would 'extend' the PCE for me to get this one wristlet or am I just SOL?

^^ Haha! Just reading your story caused me to envision the chaos, lol. But you could try calling the boutique and letting them know what happened and see if they will extend the 25% off since it was their error. It's definitely worth a shot.

<<Sorry OP- I'm bumping and hijacking this thread cuz I don't really want to start a new one>>.

Here's my story and question-

I wanted to buy a wristlet (#44460) during the last PCE....This was during a Holiday Boutique party that Bunny hosted at our local store. It was kind of crazy in there because we were all talking to each other, talking to the SAs and asking the SAs to look up stuff for us in the TOTT system, all while eating and drinking (coffee)....
Anyhow, my transaction consisted of me returning two previously purchased items, buying about 8 new items, two of which they had in stock and I was able to take home, the rest had to be ordered. I remember the SA writing down the item numbers of what I wanted, mentioning that 44460 could be ordered, and then just assumed it was one of those items that had to be ordered so I kind of forgot about it.

It's been a crazy month- I left for vacation the day after this, came back a week later to a death in the family, a husband crisis etc....so I didn't even realize until YESTERDAY, that I never received the wristlet. I checked the receipt and it definitely didn't get ordered.
I'm worried this style won't be around by the time the next PCE rolls around, so do you think they would 'extend' the PCE for me to get this one wristlet or am I just SOL?

It doesn't hurt to ask, I had to re-order the wedges in a 1/2 size bigger from another store (figures, the one freakn' closing!) and they never arrived, hope to hear from Mark about what happened to them as they've got my money and I have no shoes! :sad: