Kinda Mad

ToKiXtina

Toki is my AntiDrug
May 16, 2007
That Denaros cost so much.:cursing: I'd rather have a bag. I really want one but don't want to spend a lot. Maybe I should hold out for awhile and see what comes up at the outlet. I would take one in just about anything.

Maybe you can get one of those plastic credit card holders to put inside the denaro? I'm a person that likes to carry a lot of stuff in my wallet, so what I did was used the two card slots for my ID, paper cards like First Aid/CPR, and my debit card. Then I use the coin slot to hold about 5 cards, including a couple of credit cards, Costco card, etc. And then I have a little Pochacco tin to carry coins. It worked to my advantage because now I don't carry what I really don't need anymore as far as cards go.

So yeah, maybe use plastic credit card holders?

:lol: I agree but I just had to have a denaro in amore :shrugs: I really don't know why either... maybe it was because it was easy to find one I really really liked compared to the other prints. But I agree it's pretty useless... I want a long wallet for like a checkbook to come out!

I actually can fit like 4 or 5 credit cards in each slot. So I carry around 10 cards in my wallet. At first I was annoyed at how small it is but it seems to be okay for me!

I always thought the denaro was too small, but I just shove all the grocery store cards and stuff in the change pocket. It works fine as long as you don't need to get anything out in a hurry.