Kinda Mad

I always thought the denaro was too small, but I just shove all the grocery store cards and stuff in the change pocket. It works fine as long as you don't need to get anything out in a hurry.

This is exactly the problem w/the denaro....you can't be in a hurry when you're paying...which usually IS the case! :cursing:

I have a citta denaro and I knew it would be too small for me but I kinda made it work...biggest problem was it would take so damn long to get it open and find what i needed I was ALWAYS holding up the line at Starbucks in the morning :shame:

hahaha! Life is too short to worry about being in a hurry for everyone! Enjoy your denaro! I put several cards in each slot of mine as well....it holds all I need to carry around with me... any more than that and its a liability! And, I put a photo holder thingy in the bill section to hold pics of my kids.... so....anyone complaining about how much the wallet holds needs to forget about a wallet and just put it all inside of a caramella!:lol::lol: