Kinda Mad

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That Denaros cost so much.:cursing: I'd rather have a bag. I really want one but don't want to spend a lot. Maybe I should hold out for awhile and see what comes up at the outlet. I would take one in just about anything.

2. Yeah, check the outlets or LJ...there's always some deals on denaros out there.

3. yeah i know how u feel denaros are so close to a purse price id rather just buy a dolce!

4. I'm a bit mad about mine because, save the design, it's the most useless wallet I've ever had! I NEED more than two slots for cards!

5. Maybe you can get one of those plastic credit card holders to put inside the denaro? I'm a person that likes to carry a lot of stuff in my wallet, so what I did was used the two card slots for my ID, paper cards like First Aid/CPR, and my debit card. Then I use the coin slot to hold about 5 cards, including a couple of credit cards, Costco card, etc. And then I have a little Pochacco tin to carry coins. It worked to my advantage because now I don't carry what I really don't need anymore as far as cards go.

So yeah, maybe use plastic credit card holders?

6. :lol: I agree but I just had to have a denaro in amore :shrugs: I really don't know why either... maybe it was because it was easy to find one I really really liked compared to the other prints. But I agree it's pretty useless... I want a long wallet for like a checkbook to come out!

7. Ah, I never pay for anything but mail-out bills by check.

8. I don't plan on buying any Denaro for the exact same reason. Too impractical for me. Same goes for the Bocce.

9. I actually can fit like 4 or 5 credit cards in each slot. So I carry around 10 cards in my wallet. At first I was annoyed at how small it is but it seems to be okay for me!

10. i prefer those longer wallets too :] even if i don't use checks.. the denaros are cute but i don't think i'll ever get one either.. too pricey for such a small wallet...

11. cards also fit in the coin zipper part!

12. And that is the same reason why I do not own a denaro. I really want one. I'm debating on getting one from an outlet though but it has to be of a print that I really love.

13. I didn't think I would but I love my Denaros. I put several cards in each slot.

14. I always thought that the Denaro was too small for me, since I carry the world in my wallet.. hah.. But, hearing Maya_Exquisite's tip, I might just buy one... =)

15. I always thought the denaro was too small, but I just shove all the grocery store cards and stuff in the change pocket. It works fine as long as you don't need to get anything out in a hurry.