Kinda depressing....

Mar 5, 2006
I think I'm done with Balenciaga, for now. I have the old colors that I love, and I don't like the new leather, so unless something like an 04 turquoise twiggy pops up on ebay, I don't think I'll be buying any more bbags...so depressing!! :cry: (but good for my bank account!!)

I wish I could say the same but I'm still lusting after sooo many Balenciagas! I know what you mean by "depressing" though. It's like going shopping and you find nothing you like, hate it when that happens.

It's the hunt that's half the excitement !! ;)

Maybe if the rumor that they're bringing back the old leather is true, you'll find yourself tempted in the future !

ayla said:
It's the hunt that's half the excitement !! ;)

Maybe if the rumor that they're bringing back the old leather is true, you'll find yourself tempted in the future !

I hope the rumor is true!! Although none of the fall colors really jump out at me. We'll see....

fashion_junky said:
I hope the rumor is true!! Although none of the fall colors really jump out at me. We'll see....

Collecting Louis Vuitton isn't so bad either !! ;)

I miss Toronto's boutiques so much, London's got nothing.. :hrmm:

But the GOOD news is that you HAVE the colors you want! So it shouldn't be too depressing! I know we need new bags to stalk (whoever said men are the hunters/gatherers has never seen a gal on a quest for the perfect bag!), but at least you have your lovely collection in the meantime. :biggrin:

thats okies! i mean, your cc will be like, "woo hoo" but its okies - i think and hope more exciting colours and lets hope the leather will be back to normal.... good luck with the LV hunt!

fr2nc1z said:
I know what you mean, I'm not into the new spring colors... hopefully, they'll bring new colors soon!!! ah, I can't wait :smile:
Does anyone else think that the "Spring" colors are totally off??? When I think of Spring colors, I don't think Rust, Emerald Green or Camel! (although I like the Camel color) IMO - this season is dissapointing.... can't wait for the next batch of colors!!!

lilskydiver said:
Does anyone else think that the "Spring" colors are totally off??? When I think of Spring colors, I don't think Rust, Emerald Green or Camel! (although I like the Camel color) IMO - this season is dissapointing.... can't wait for the next batch of colors!!!

I agree.

^^I also thought this too when I saw the spring colors back in February. But I got the emerald bag b/c I was looking for a green color bag so it worked well for me. I am so hoping they bring back the old leather. From the pictures I have seen of them, I am thinking I would prefer it over the new leather. So I guess we'll just wait and see.

lilskydiver said:

i totally agree! i feel like they forgot to give us spring and summer colors all together. what happened to fresh colors? crisp colors? :weird: