Kind of out there but it works for me...

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I have been unhappy with my wallets. I just can't seem to find the perfect one. I bought a PS IPad case on sale in bright yellow to use as a wallet. Love it. My cash goes inside along with receipts. Love that it is tall and nothing can fall out. Misc. credit cards and other things go on the outside snap and strap part. I carry big bags and this seems more practical then digging for small wallets. I also can just take the wallet out as a clutch to use when Imdon't need to have a purse. Best of all I got it on sale so it actually was cheaper then wallets I was looking at. I paid 241 euro for it.

I have been unhappy with my wallets. I just can't seem to find the perfect one. I bought a PS IPad case on sale in bright yellow to use as a wallet. Love it. My cash goes inside along with receipts. Love that it is tall and nothing can fall out. Misc. credit cards and other things go on the outside snap and strap part. I carry big bags and this seems more practical then digging for small wallets. I also can just take the wallet out as a clutch to use when Imdon't need to have a purse. Best of all I got it on sale so it actually was cheaper then wallets I was looking at. I paid 241 euro for it.

It sounds like you got a deal! Do you have a pic for us?

I think IPad cases can be repurposed for a lot of things. I bought an MJ IPad bag to use as a normal bag. If it works for you then that is all that matters (however you might inspire others to try it)!

I love the color too. I am drawn to brighter colors since I bought a Bal. red weekender last year on sale. I have been selling my bags these past few years to unclutter and simplify my life. I will try to ask my son to post some pictures later. I bought my case from MrsHoutlet that was posted on deals and steals for PS on the forum. I received in in less then a week too. As much as I love PS and the leather I will never buy a bag with hardware like the. PS 1 due to the constant problems with the bag and PS refusing to repair. So simple things like their accessories would work out well for me. I now can sell my two Chanel wallets that I don't want or need. I have a few more things to consign and it is great that I feel happy with just limited items that I love and will use verses letting things sit in my closet.