kind of O/T.... LV hypothetical situation

1. i heard somewhere that thier are 44 or something LV stores in vegas, What would you do if you were in vegas and won $10,000 on the pokies, could you resist a spree if there was a store on every corner or would you just give in and blow it?

2. I think I will just give it a blow but not all from LV!!!!!! hahaha.......

Maybe 2 LV bags, Dior shoes, a watch and some clothes.;) ;)

3. oh man. i would definately blow some of it...i don't think i could live with myself if i blew it ALL (and DH would KILL me)...but definately a new wallet. and a keepall. and a hermes scarf. that's less than 2k. not bad, not bad at all. :smile:

4. yeah i would have to agree a win would deserve a treat, to indulge and give into our fashion addictions to rest (for like a day) but 10 000 in one hit would probly be too much even we would probly end up spending that much each season anyway

5. I like the half and half approach, half for LV, half for the bank!!!

6. FYI- There are only five stores in Las Vegas ( I live there). But I'd have to blow it on bags!!!!

7. I think I would resist! How much LV can you own?!:nuts: Plus, there isn't anything in their collection right not that I just HAVE TO HAVE!!!:lol:

8. I will tell you when I come back from LV next weekend. I'm leaving on Monday, wish me luck!
    Just kidding, I don't gamble so it will never happen. But prly hypothetically, I'd spend 2k than put the rest away.

9. I'd prob my one big item and maybe a lil LV accessory and call it a day.. the rest goes into the bank..

10. I'd get a Popincourt Haut, a Jasmin, and some Hermes scarves and then save the rest. :biggrin:

11. I'd resist, although I'm not all against a little something to indulge myself with !

12. I'll be in Vegas next week...and I REALLY hope I can test out this theory!! hhhehehehhe

13. good luck to you Andreax we all hope you get the spree lol

14. I'd treat myself with a little something to remember my winnings by and then save for a trip, house payment etc...

15. I will buy a bag or two. The rest goes to my financial aid :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice