Kind of funny

Ah bless that old git! lol

But i dont want to be a hypocrite. If its *****y then so be it. I cringe when people are carrying fakes and feel awful even seeing a picture of a fake.
Will probably say (with the sweetest smile), "Oh yes, we have the same style and yours is a replica of mine!"

I told my husband today when I was leaving Target and looking for my car in the parking lot an older lady said, "hey look we have the same bag!". I looked up and she had a fake denim neo speedy and I said yes we do :lol:. The denim was a different wash and the handles were dark too. Funny. I told my girlfriend and she said how come I didn't ask her where she bought her's. I didn't want to be mean. She seemed very happy with it. I guess that's all that matters. ;)

Your response was perfect:tup:....there's always the possibility she doesn't even know about LV and bought it because she liked the color!:yes:

I have a dear friend (former manager) who told me her crazy neice just spent over $500 for a purse!!!! (a speedy) My friend had NEVER heard of LV before that. (I didn't tell her my wallet was over $600!)