Kind of a silly question, but are there Coach DS Lite skins?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there aren't any directly from Coach, but I thought maybe some gaming site was authorized to use the graphics and such for a skin. I have a pink DS Lite I was hoping to decorate.

2. Wow! You must have read my mind..I got a DS for Christmas..I know I'm 25 but hey I like it!!! I want a pretty Coach cover...I actually saw one in China Town in NEW YORK. It's about 30 minutes away from me when the weather gets better I'm making a trip to see if I can find it again...maybe try ebay?!?

3. I got a DS for christmas too and Im 36. I love my DS and my mystery case files million heir game:yahoo:

4. I turn 31 in March and love my DS Lite. I wish they had a virtual Coach shopping game. :graucho:

I'll look into creating a skin to use on that custom skin site. I am thinking maybe Legacy stripes. Thanks!

5. If there are any, most likely it is a big time copyright infringement.