Kimora Lee's Handbag Collection

Of course, Kimora is known to have the largest Louis Vuitton collection in the world, but have ever stopped to take notice of her other bag collections. They are crazy. She has a Birkin Bag collection that is to die for. She also has collections of Gucci, Fendi and any other bag you can name, think or imagine. She has a Birkin Bag worth $50,000. There is no other bag collection like her's in the world. If anyone knows of another handbag collection that can rival Kimora's, I want to hear about it.

Designerbagcarrier said:
Of course, Kimora is known to have the largest Louis Vuitton collection in the world, but have ever stopped to take notice of her other bag collections. They are crazy. She has a Birkin Bag collection that is to die for. She also has collections of Gucci, Fendi and any other bag you can name, think or imagine. She has a Birkin Bag worth $50,000. There is no other bag collection like her's in the world. If anyone knows of another handbag collection that can rival Kimora's, I want to hear about it.

Where did you get this information from?? I would like to read it if its from an article or website. I would also LOVVVVVVVE to actually lay eyes on her collection. That is CRACZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY.!!!!:smile:

she showed her collection on MTV's crib when they did a feature on her apt in NYC...but it was damaged as result of 9/11...not sue what happened to those bags.

LV_addict said:
I thought all her bags were in their NJ home?

The NJ home was a seond feature on Cribs...but I'm not sure if she showed her bags as extensively as in her NYC apt. She had shelves to the ceiling and stuffed with LV's.

Then I heard that their NYC apt was ruined after 9/11...so maybe she has many to fit in both homes.

Designerbagcarrier said:
Access Hollywood toured her closest last year. She spoke specifically about a black, croc Birkins bag that cost $50,000, but they scanned Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and on and on. Her entire collection is Hot, Hot, Hot.

Not to sound reallllly grimme but...there my be a tug of war on who is going to inherit that collection between her two littel girls. I know I would fight like crazy for it:0-)!!1

dceneus said:
Not to sound reallllly grimme but...there my be a tug of war on who is going to inherit that collection between her two littel girls. I know I would fight like crazy for it:0-)!!1

They probably won't care, because they'll have their own one day. ;) lol

Designerbagcarrier said:
And u would think that her BabyPhat bags wouldnt be cheap pleather.....:sick:

fendifemale said:
And u would think that her BabyPhat bags wouldnt be cheap pleather.....:sick:

Oh how right you are, I am very disappointed by the entire Baby Phat Line. It does not reflect Kimora's personal style. Kimora hands-down is one of the most stylist women in the Universe. However, her clothing line does not reflect this. I admire and will copy items Kimora wears, but am unimpressed by the Baby Phat debacle.