Kimora Lee...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Huh? :blink:

2. You don't want to know.............

3. Google it

4. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!

5. Oh, an innocent mind, corrupted !

6. Eeeeekkk.. I'm corrupted!! Gosh, it's so HARD to be a female these days. There's even a name for this??!! :blink:

7. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Well I'm by no means innocent but a little naive, I never knew what that was OH MY, lots of past conversations making sense now !!!!

9. Of course, you couldn't very well just call it "super tight form fitting around crotch area pants" now can you ? :lol:

That would just be too long !

10. ROTL :lol:

11. I had to say that aloud just once...:lol:

12. What a gorgeous bag! Of course I love it because it has glitz and the speedy shape. I saw the thread title Kimora Lee and was really hoping for a picture of her collection!:love: V

13. Eluxury.com has this bag.

14. I love that bag!! :love:I really really want that bag! Dammit.. Too bad eluxury doesn't send items to overseas buyers otherwise I'll max out my credit card because the bag is absolutely fabulous. It's beautiful and superb. I don't usually like Versace because some of their items are too showy showy.. but this bag is so nice.. I am so in love.. It feels better than being in love with a guy. I just can't get this bag out of my head.:love:

15. You mean you never heard the song?