Kimora Lee...

Feb 8, 2006
Well I'm by no means innocent but a little naive, I never knew what that was OH MY, lots of past conversations making sense now !!!!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Irissy said:
Eeeeekkk.. I'm corrupted!! Gosh, it's so HARD to be a female these days. There's even a name for this??!! :blink:
Of course, you couldn't very well just call it "super tight form fitting around crotch area pants" now can you ? :lol:

That would just be too long !

jewelbear

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
What a gorgeous bag! Of course I love it because it has glitz and the speedy shape. I saw the thread title Kimora Lee and was really hoping for a picture of her collection!:love: V

vivi4581

Mar 17, 2006
Australia
I love that bag!! :love:I really really want that bag! Dammit.. Too bad eluxury doesn't send items to overseas buyers otherwise I'll max out my credit card because the bag is absolutely fabulous. It's beautiful and superb. I don't usually like Versace because some of their items are too showy showy.. but this bag is so nice.. I am so in love.. It feels better than being in love with a guy. I just can't get this bag out of my head.:love:

classwhore

purveyor of fun
Oct 1, 2005
NYC
PurseFanatic said:
Well I'm by no means innocent but a little naive, I never knew what that was OH MY, lots of past conversations making sense now !!!!

You mean you never heard the song?