Kimora Lee...

Feb 8, 2006
Swedie said:
And PurseFanatic, go to bed!! :P :biggrin: I have a good excuse for being up, it's 11:22 AM in Sweden :P
HAHA!!! I finally did !! It was something like 3 or 4 am here. I love Starbucks, but that is why I shouldn't drink coffee after 6 pm, one cup after 6 and I am up ALL night !! HAHA.
:nuts:

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Nefredity said:
I think the one that she has is the older model (last year to be exact), the one without the monogram. I have exactly the same bag.
Ohhhhh...I AM loving that bag!!!

kahluamilk

i want...!
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Houston
How odd.. I just saw a girl yesterday with that exact bag and after stealing lots of glances at it I finally saw the Versace logo and voila.. here it is on the board!

talveira

Chanel Bag Lady
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
New York
Swedie said:
Same here! I saw it on Elux a couple of weeks ago and was like "woah, I didn't think I liked Versace!" :P Usually I like my bags a little more neutral, but I do like this one! Maybe because it resembles a Speedy :amuse:
I agree! I usually don't like Versace because they are so over the top but I do like this bag. I definitely does remind me of an LV Speedy.

islandstyle

Jan 26, 2006
i think i saw on tv how kimora lee buys EVERY LV PIECE as soon as it comes out. some people are just lucky, i guess. lucky enough to marry a dude as rich as russell.

Feb 8, 2006
Not only did she marry a rich man, she also has her own business ventures. Yes, she has every LV item on preorder. Lucky boutique huh?

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Apparently, "Kimora Lee's Louis Vuitton collection may be the largest owned by one person" according to several magazines!!!

Vuittonhammie

Feb 14, 2006
I love Kimora's bag... but it is sad to see that I never see her carrying her own line of bags in her photos... she makes some cute bags/purses for Baby Phat!!