Kimora and Russell Simmons fakin' it?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There are reports that they split. I think they look funny together. He looks like Mr. Potato head. Don't you think he can go without a baseball cap and sneakers.

KimoraLeeS_Mazur_11313711_600.jpg KimoraLeeS_Wargo_11313325_600.jpg
  2. LOL... mr. potato head. i definitely agree with that!

3. they split months ago:confused1:

4. Yes. He was rumored to be dating Petra Nemcova.:shrugs:

5. I remember reading something about them deciding to stay together. Something about Kimora just bugs me!!!!! :yucky:

6. She looks like a total diva, like she would be a real you know B^%#@! I just don't care for her!

7. She Looks Like A Transvestite , Or Is Just Me ?

8. i'm not the biggest fan of kimora, she's so dramatic and such a diva. :yucky:

9. There is such a thing as an amicable split. It's not like they were holding hands in the picture. He also is not dating Petra- she just released a statement the other day saying her and Russell are not together.

Anyway I doubt K & R are together- her house got listed to be sold and he lives in a Manhattan apartment. (According to the Daily News Page Six.)

10. My girl Kimora! She's loud, boisterous, annoying, although quite young, she is well on her way to developing self-absorption into an art form almost to the level I have, albeit, if I may modestly suggest, with somewhat less grace ;)

Her efforts to achieve imperiousness is touchingly as ineffective as they are affected, I have no idea why I like her, but she is fabulous, and it is with lively pleasure that I look forward to her daughters growing up and writing tell-all books.

11. Oh poo. The editing period expired, and I have a typo, it should be efforts ARE as ineffective.

My apologies.

12. I believe it's all for show. There were rumours they were living in different quarters of their house looong before they announced they were divorcing. And another rumour---I've heard he's actually on the DL (downlow).

13. hmmm he does look cheesy... old guy trying too hard to look younge maybe?

14. yeah not a fan of hers.

15. I thought James Blunt (Blount???) was dating her?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice