Kimora and Djimon are pregnant!

Hmm ... oddly I never noticed there was a face attached to those pecs. :graucho:

LOL

And congratulations to them.

As someone else said earlier in the thread, Kimora has her divaness goin' on, but she appears to be a truly caring mother, and for that she is applauded (by me at minimum). There are many in this world, celeb & non, that don't care for their children as they should.

that man is the business, i have always thought he was beautiful. i've had fantasies about him stemming from those calvin klein ads years ago. how old is he now? i'm pretty sure he's in his 40's now right? anyway that will be one beautiful baby.

I'm very happy for them. Every article I've read made it seem like theirs was a very good relationship - she's over the top on her show, but she's a smart businesswoman and seems to be a very caring mother. He seems to be a good influence - and neither one of them has been in the headlines as far as outrageous behavior is concerned!

this pic surely seems like a confirmation:

862f243f.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/January 09/862f243f.jpg

Wow guess she's a lot further along than I was thinking! I'm surprised a lot more pics of her bump haven't surfaced, she doesn't seem like they stay-at-home type?? Anyhow, I'm sure they will have a cute baby...:smile: