Kimono owners . . . do you like it after wearing it a while?

Dec 14, 2008
I am very interested in the Kimono, but really don't like that the straps stand straight up. I also think it may be too big for me, as I am 5'2". But, I love the look of it, especially the new grape color. I would like to hear from those who have had one for a while. Are you glad you bought it?

I LOVE mine! I have it in Noir, I was tempted to buy it in grape but DH convinced me it's more classic and wearable in noir. I am not bothered at all about the handles. I also have the matching wallet :graucho:

I still do. It's pretty lightweight and easy to carry. I can wear it on the shoulder too, which is a big plus for me. No vachetta makes it an all-weather bag. The handles do stick out, but it doesn't bother me. Btw, I'm also 5'2.
I think the new grape is very pretty!

I have the Cerise and I a a couple of inches taller. I don't wear it often as I rotate bags, but it's a very nice bag. beautiful, lightweight and easy to carry. Love the fact that is comfortable when I carry it on my shoulder

I got mine when it was first released and I am still glad I got it. I got it in black. I will admit that I was more excited about it when it was to be a limited release and harder to get, maybe didn't feel like the heftier price tag was quite as bad then, but then felt a little less enchanted with it when I saw more of them pouring into the boutique. I don't mind the handles standing up straight but wouldn't want this with all of my bags, and I believe this one is the only one, aside of a leather Prada bag. I find it looks nice, more like a slightly dressier tote. I don't carry mine as an every-day bag. I get compliments when I do carry it. Hope that helps! :smile:

0e699e4b-4393-4fec-b2b6-681cb43859e5_zpsqkxlxzf9.jpg

I am very interested in the Kimono, but really don't like that the straps stand straight up. I also think it may be too big for me, as I am 5'2". But, I love the look of it, especially the new grape color. I would like to hear from those who have had one for a while. Are you glad you bought it?
I have this bag in Noir. I love it! It's very light and comfortable on the shoulder. :smile:

I bought the kimono in noir almost a year ago and found it to be very comfortable and practical. I use it as an everyday bag. I saw the kimono dune and really like it. Will you have two kimonos in your collection or do you think is too much of the same thing? And how do you like the kimono in dune?

This is one of my absolute favourite bags from LV, I think it is stunning. I have a bag where the straps stand up, that doesn't bother me at all.

This bag comes in so many gorgeous colours, I really like the Bois de Rose, the Dune or the Noir. I'm not a big fan of it in Grape but that's just my opinion, I prefer the subtler colours on this bag.

Let us know what you decide :smile:

Reactions: Avee