Kimmora Lee Simmons receipt came with my purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NJ home is up for sale

heheh call LV tell them you have the receipt and you may hand it in for a free (insert bag of choice) after all this would be terrible if it got out I mean think of all the trouble they'd get into.....

Don't panic guys I am joking.

Posting a picture of Kimmora Lee Simmons receipt on a public forum with or without her home address or credit card number visable is an outright invasion of her privacy.This may seem cool to some but I'm sure it wouldn't score any points with Kimmora or the LV corporation.

Wow I really wonder who Kimmora Lee Simmons is now.. Never heard of her actually... Or am I saying something really dumb now? haha..
I'll might have to google her...

But I do find it incredibly careless of LV to ship a bag with other people's info in it... (or elux, or wherever it came from)!!

So I googled her, still don't recognize her though, but did found something:

http://socialitelife.com/2006/03/02/kimora_lee_simmons_new_ride.php

This is a joke right? Is that fugly ride hers?! :confused1:

She was married to Russel Simmons who owns Baby Phat and other designer lines. They have two daughters but are now divorced. Kimora was also a model and now runs the Baby Phat line. She can also be seen in its advertisements (sometimes with her two young daughters).

Wow I really wonder who Kimmora Lee Simmons is now.. Never heard of her actually... Or am I saying something really dumb now? haha..
I'll might have to google her...

But I do find it incredibly careless of LV to ship a bag with other people's info in it... (or elux, or wherever it came from)!!

She is a successful entrepreneur, she runs the Baby Phat Brand.
k613780106.jpg
BABYPHATbyKimoraLeeSimmons_147_img.jpg

This is an invasion of privacy. That receipt should not be in your hands- I would contact LV to let them know about this mistake. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.