Kimberly Steward Decided To Go Barefoot In Las Vegas

Besides the "ewwww" factor here (which is major!!!) Vegas streets are DAMN hot!!! I live here and can barely walk barefoot from my back door to my pool without pain. I don't get it. Can't the woman afford a pair of flip flops or something???

i've seen a few pics of her going barefoot before so i think it must be part of the laidback/hippie girl look she goes in for. i used to see ppl doing this at my uni campus and it's really pretty gross, cause not only are their feet grimey but they get this really nasty leathery hard look about them

ewww, i must admit in vegas i walked thru the lobby of caesers barefoot to my room when i was very drunk after a night at pure, but not on concrete thats nasty i feel like she needs a tetnus shot

ewww, i must admit in vegas i walked thru the lobby of caesers barefoot to my room when i was very drunk after a night at pure, but not on concrete thats nasty i feel like she needs a tetnus shot

Yeah same here, actually mine was because my shoes were KILLING me, not because I was drunk lol and it was through the Luxor going to the elevators.