Kim, Khloe Kardashian and Aubrey O'Day @ Lisa Kline launch on Thursday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. Kim's dress is odd...

3. the girl on the right looks like a man. aubrey looks like a suitcase.

4. Khloe looks like a giant!

5. When a tall woman stands next to very petite women that always happens, I'm 5"10 and I hate walking with my very short friends. I know Kim and Kourtney (her sisters) are very short, not average height.

6. I think Khloe actually looks better in that picture than usual. I like her bangs.

7. this is the second time in a row she's publically worn a dress like that...maybe she pregnant?!?!:upsidedown:

8. I personally cannot for the life of me stand Aubrey...

9. Love them..well the Kardashians anyways...

10. ITA. Over processed .. and her attempts to sound down .. yuck.:tdown:

11. Aubrey looks good there, looks like she is toning things down.

The Kardashian sisters look ok.

12. Khloe kardashian is my fave kardashian! she may not be the prettiest but she is the funniest and seemed the most normal. I like that the kardashians arent afraid to wear the same outfit a couple of times!

13. Khloe does look like a giant even though the other two are small... in the reality tv show, Khloe is just a "bigger" gal in general... she kind of looks manly IMO...

14. I do sort of like Aubrey's shoes lol. but i wold pair them with skinny jeans and a black turtleneck lol

15. wow, aubrey does look a little more normal than usual. shes been really "orange" lately!