Kim Kardashian

Kimmie claims she's never had filler in her cheeks or lips? :shrugs: But does botox her neck. Aging is apparently her mortal enemy

"She said that she's never had filler in her cheeks or lips and she doesn't have eyelash extensions. A bit of Botox in her forehead is all she has in her face.

"But I've chilled, actually," she said of her Botox routine,"No filler. Never filled either one, ever," she concluded when asked about her lips and cheeks."

Kimmie claims she's never had filler in her cheeks or lips? :shrugs: But does botox her neck. Aging is apparently her mortal enemy

"She said that she's never had filler in her cheeks or lips and she doesn't have eyelash extensions. A bit of Botox in her forehead is all she has in her face.

"But I've chilled, actually," she said of her Botox routine,"No filler. Never filled either one, ever," she concluded when asked about her lips and cheeks."

I guess the no shoes, no shirt, no service rule doesn’t apply to Kimberly.

Like, damn woman, we get it. You have a tiny waist thanks to Ozempic. You can wear clothes that don’t show your waist or cling to your body. I wonder how much pressure North feels to have a “perfect” body like her mom’s :confused1: In some pics, Kim’s waist looks smaller than North’s!

My reaction to those horrendous cargo pants...

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Imagine having all that money and access to fashion, top stylists and the designers, yet still...
meryl streep you have no style or sense of fashion GIF