Kim Kardashian Style Your Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm the only one who likes the new Kim?

Nope :nogood: you're not the only one!! I have always liked Kim, too, but I definitely like her new style much better. I think she had a lot of style misses back then in terms of fit. She's always had great designers...she's lucky to be able to afford them...but now she's got the fit right and is putting together some amazing outfits almost every single time. And then on top of that, she gets her makeup right, too (she often went too heavy back then, IMO). So, LadyLouboutin, I'm with ya haha

idk, I think her style now is like every other style that celebs are rocking. Balanciaga bags, leggings, bangs.

she is no longer a trend setter. before she surfaced we never saw many celebs rocking Herve Leger dresses and other super tight, form fitting clothes.

I dont even see her rocking the Juicy couture anymore on a casual day. now she wears a face full of makeup and trendy outfits.

For Funsies

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope these aren't repeats.

Attachments

• sxykim.jpg
    sxykim.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,322
  • sxykim2.jpg
    sxykim2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,306
  • sxykim3.jpg
    sxykim3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,195
  • sxykim4.jpg
    sxykim4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2,089
  • sxykim5.jpg
    sxykim5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,772
idk, I think her style now is like every other style that celebs are rocking. Balanciaga bags, leggings, bangs.

she is no longer a trend setter. before she surfaced we never saw many celebs rocking Herve Leger dresses and other super tight, form fitting clothes.

I dont even see her rocking the Juicy couture anymore on a casual day. now she wears a face full of makeup and trendy outfits.
ITA:yes:

I don't understand how those dresses are too tight though. Tight, fitted, etc- yes. How else is a Herve Leger dress supposed to fit? Loose? That wouldn't look right. There isn't anything wrong with her more mature look now, but I don't think her old look needs to be ostracized.

^ I don't think it's the fact that she wore her dresses tight.. it's just she ALWAYS wore tight dresses. I think she looked great back then, but she looks even better now IMO.. her wardrobe is maturing into something a little bit classier.

Status
Not open for further replies.