Kim Kardashian Style Your Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a picture of Kim in her late teens, and her today:

kim-kardashian-breast-implants.jpg

Looks like she's had work done..? The article stated possible breast implants, nose augmentation, lip injection, and...butt implants. =/

I don't think she has had butt implants. Her Mom is "shapely". She is a pretty girl.

Vlad, her dad was an attorney in the OJ trail. She has starred in a few "films", friends with Paris, and owns a boutique in LA.

...and she is famous why?

Mainly because a year or so she has hired a big deal publicist[/FONT][FONT=&quot] here in Los Angeles.

Her father was an attorney on the OJ Simpson fiasco and her mother is currently married to “worse plastic surgery victim – Bruce Jenner, former Olympic athletic and wheaties box cover model.
Kim did a repulsive sex tape with Brandy’s brother RJ and sold it for millions.

Well technically she is famous for her sex tape, not for being Robert's daughter. I never knew her name when her father was alive. Now she has a reality show with her family, so I guess that validates her fame. I also have seen both of her sex tapes and I don't think she had butt implants. She also had a very good doctor if her breasts are not real. I wouldn't mind having her body. I think she looks great. Better than being anorexic.

i think she naturally has a big shapely [term used loosely] butt, but she enhances it a little.

as for her family, her mother has a 'pancake with a crease' and her sisters have a little something, but not enough to warrant a fatty.

Kim K is shaped like my grandmother (RIP). come see my family, I'll show you butt butt. lol

Kim the only one with a bloated behind. Poor Reggie! hope he installed an extra toliet in his house for her to use, she looks like she could tear one up real quick! LMAO

^^^^ :yes: If you go out at night in NYC on the weekends and go to clubs, you will see booty like hers and more with less on. If she wears the right kind of clothing, her butt doesn't look so big.

Well technically she is famous for her sex tape, not for being Robert's daughter. I never knew her name when her father was alive. Now she has a reality show with her family, so I guess that validates her fame. I also have seen both of her sex tapes and I don't think she had butt implants. She also had a very good doctor if her breasts are not real. I wouldn't mind having her body. I think she looks great. Better than being anorexic.

I agree if she's had breast implants I want her surgeons name and number!

I know a lot of women with big-round butts like that and it's totally natural. These are skinny women too.

I can't say for sure whether she has had implants or not. I know women who have behinds like that...are people making that assumption because of her ethnicity?

Yeah, no kidding. Are they assuming that Armenian women don't have big butts?

I think we are all too used to the bean poles in Hollywood (Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, Misha Barton, etc.) It's nice to see a beautiful girl with a real body.

Status
Not open for further replies.