Kim Kardashian

Well, at least she isn't at the gas station or next to a dumpster this time.
Baby steps, unfortunately she insists on wearing trash bags as couture but then, again I might be missing the point that Kimbo is trying to make regarding the transient nature of fashion which will end on a trash bag and, eventually, polluting our planet

This relationship is also drawing away attention from AstroWorld. PMK at work again. Nicely played PMK, although a lot of us caught on early! Kim saw Kort getting attention from being with a skinny white man with tattoos, so now she's got herself a skinny white man with tattoos. When's the last time Kim was with any white man? :rolleyes: I'm not buying this one...

Good for her for not taking him back. The man seems to have serious issues & must be incredibly hard to live with.

I don't think they have lived together for a long while. It always seemed like you would see photos of the family on vacation for a few days and the next thing you knew Kanye was across the country. Very odd relationship to say the least, but then they did last a lot longer than most of us predicted when they married. Keeping separate residences probably helped with that.

This relationship is also drawing away attention from AstroWorld. PMK at work again. Nicely played PMK, although a lot of us caught on early! Kim saw Kort getting attention from being with a skinny white man with tattoos, so now she's got herself a skinny white man with tattoos. When's the last time Kim was with any white man? :rolleyes: I'm not buying this one...

Her brief fling with Nick Lachey was the last white guy, right? Sometimes circa 2006ish?