Kim Kardashian

Oh, look everybody, another random late night parking lot pap stroll that was completely unplanned (and of course, she had no idea that she'd be photographed!)

She's too vain to realize that if she actually did something meaningful with her life, she'd get more attention that way....

Reactions: pukasonqo
Human nature. Even the richest and the most powerful want to have intimate companionship and feel loved, and be married just like the regular folks. It's not wise, I agree. But it's what the heart wants.

I think Kim is "better" than JLo. Kim is more strategic. I feel like she used Kanye to solidify her status, and his sperm for her offspring, and their combined connections for world domination. Hahaha.

...After Kanye, I think Kim will date here and there, but I don't think she'll marry again.
Well, sure, intimacy is one thing, but why rush and get married? JLo and KK have each been married, what, 3 times? JLo has had other engagements too.

Well, sure, intimacy is one thing, but why rush and get married? JLo and KK have each been married, what, 3 times? JLo has had other engagements too.

Just taking a guess. I believe KK really wanted a father for her unborn children (back then). She wanted MANY children with the same man, so she got married to make everything official.

Even though it's all in the mind, but at the end of the day, there's a difference between just having children with a man vs. having children with a husband. It is my conjecture that she knew marriage wouldn't last forever either, but still....

Just taking a guess. I believe KK really wanted a father for her unborn children (back then). She wanted MANY children with the same man, so she got married to make everything official.

Even though it's all in the mind, but at the end of the day, there's a difference between just having children with a man vs. having children with a husband. It is my conjecture that she knew marriage wouldn't last forever either, but still....

I always thought having many kids was Kanye’s thing. Obviously she agreed because it happened, but still. As I recall she had some issues with her pregnancies and I think she would have been satisfied to stop after the second one. I thought it was Kanye who wanted more so they hired the surrogates.

but why would rolex need to gift them anything?? rolex does not need to grovel to the k's in hope of them being seen on one of their wrists.

Yeah, Rolex didn't give them watches. From what I read on PageSix they spent around $300,000 on Rolexes for their crew of about 30 people. Sure the K's are frivolous, vain people but that doesn't mean they aren't kind to their employees. Giving everyone a $10,000 watch as a thank you is a nice gift. I'm sure many of those people have been working for them for the whole run.