Kim Kardashian

Sometimes I feel like he’s doing it on purpose to see how much people are willing to pay for something so fugly, just because of the name.
THIS!!! .. one time, since the HB and I were in BH, we figured .. oh, let's just go to Barneys and go upstairs to grab a bite to eat. Well, thank god that I had one of their "Frequent" buyer (in other words - I spent way too much $$$ there! - HA, in the 'old' days), so I was let in the building. It was only when we got inside that we see (towards the front of the store - and in front of the front door), this frenzy, security guards, crowd and then 'lo and behold, there he is .. Yeezy. I asked one of the SA's "what the heck is going on?" and she told me that the "launch" of his latest shoe was happening and that the lines wrapped around the store and across the street (for some reason, I guess they didn't let them go to the back of the store where people would drive in and park). Anyhow, when I was shown a picture of the shoe .. I thought "WTF - who would buy that?" .. and was told that many of the people were buying the item for resale (especially in Japan), obviously at a much HIGHER price. I just shook my head and we went upstairs to get lunch ..

Omfg I had to check it out and it did not disappoint. Kind of sad to spend Christmas Day in such a outfit I hope she changed into something more comfortable after the photo shoot. I have never seen a corset with a six pack before. At least her kids were dressed normal.