Kim Kardashian

What I did notice is her butt looked lumpy when seen from the side, not good. I used to visit this thread a lot in the past and was just always amazed at what she had done to her body, still am.
A very good friend of mine used to work at Decades (a well-known resale boutique in West Hollywood), where a LOT of celebrities would bring their goods for re-sale (they liked it because the owner is extremely scrupulous about NOT mentioning the 'who' brought in the goods)! Anyhow, I can't even say the Kardashian name .. when my friend goes into the story about meeting Kim face-to-face, but being absolutely HORRIFIED at her a$$! She said that it almost made her sick; it was grossly misshapen - she said it looked like a garbage bag full of all the stuff you are throwing out!!! That's why when I would see various 'public' photos of her, boy-oh-boy .. they must have people on full-time to photoshop her a$$ in those pictures!!!

A very good friend of mine used to work at Decades (a well-known resale boutique in West Hollywood), where a LOT of celebrities would bring their goods for re-sale (they liked it because the owner is extremely scrupulous about NOT mentioning the 'who' brought in the goods)! Anyhow, I can't even say the Kardashian name .. when my friend goes into the story about meeting Kim face-to-face, but being absolutely HORRIFIED at her a$$! She said that it almost made her sick; it was grossly misshapen - she said it looked like a garbage bag full of all the stuff you are throwing out!!! That's why when I would see various 'public' photos of her, boy-oh-boy .. they must have people on full-time to photoshop her a$$ in those pictures!!!
Even with all the shape wear in the world...without photo shop it looks like a trashbag of cottage cheese.

Someone needs to skool me on how a hologram actually works. For those old enough I loved Jem growing up :lol: so I have a general idea, but Kim’s gift amazing. I feel like I need more intel.

It is an interesting process. Though some don't like the creepy factor of bringing dead celebrities back to "life." This article explains it better than I can.

Someone needs to skool me on how a hologram actually works. For those old enough I loved Jem growing up :lol: so I have a general idea, but Kim’s gift amazing. I feel like I need more intel.

girl that was the show!!!!:cool: i remember the Tupac hologram and thought it was creepy. i think they have also done one of whitney.

Supposedly Kanye went through tons of old voice and video footage to create an exact Rob Sr, down to the manerisms and everything. Personally I find it creepy when they speak with (basically) Kanye's message as in "Kim, I'm so proud of the mother you are and the path you've taken to become a lawyer, I miss you very much. Please tell Kourtney, Khloe and Rob I miss them too" Uhhhhh, yeah..creepy putting words in the mouth of someone who's passed on. Again, IMO

I had the misfortune of seeing that atrocity in person several years ago in Mexico while on vacation. She was there with Kylie, Khloe, and a few other people, and the amount of injection scars, unfilled divots and general lumpiness on the three of them was astounding. Some of the locals were actually taking pictures of just her butt (I guess to prove they had seen it, like some sort of Loch Ness monster/Yeti sighting...) and they were absolutely oblivious to the incredulous stares and reactions the were getting. I guess they interpreted them as people thinking they looked good or something....must be difficult to be that willfully oblivious.

and she did that to herself, right?