**kim kardashian style thread**

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ^^They're Gucci frames! :smile:

2. ^^ cute how you answered yourself:P

3. Here are the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. love kim's shoes in the first pic!!

5. Need that Dress. Immediately!

6. it.girl how did you do that!?? i tried using that picture link above, but nothing happened!

Yes, please let me know if anyone sees that H&M dress in store. I'm going tomorrow, so I'll let you girls know if I see it too!

7. The shoes are Sam Edelman.

But me? I'd take her damier luggage!! Loveeee it!

Kay Adefuye likes this.
  8. I saved the pictures to my computer, uploaded them to photobucket and copied & pasted the image link.

9. I LOVE this outfit! I would wear this in a heartbeat.

Shirt: Fluxus Burnout tank
    Jeans: Siwy Hannah Crop Jean
    Jacket: S.W.O.R.D Novara Leather Jacket
    Boots: Report Signature Fairfax Boots
    Bag: Givenchy Large Elschia Bag in Black
    Sunglasses: Bottega Veneta 104/S Sunglasses

[​IMG]

10. omg i love that last outfit too! perfection!

11. She wears those Report signature boots all the time! It makes me wonder if I can pull off thigh high boots too. I'm only 5'2" and I know she's the same height.

Also, Siwy Hannah jeans are the best! I love that the inseam is 28"--no need for hemming!!

12. ^ I like that look.

13. She manages to look so put together ALL the time, even when she dresses "down". She's my new girl crush. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice