Kim kardashian: Check her butts and boobies

She did quite well in her divorce from Damon Thomas or so I hear. Then she made a couple of million on her sex tape. Now she is coming out with an E! show. She also sells her famous pals stuff on ebay. I guarantee she will try her hand in singing next. I am pretty sure she has had a fair amount of plastic surgery on her face and also her boobs, but I am pretty sure that her butt (or butts as the title of the thread suggests) is something she was born with. If you look at her mom and sister, they both have generous posteriors.

Her but looks super fake when she wears pants, especially in this one pic I saw posted hear.

she has an AMAZING body...she has boobs and a butt she is curvy in the right places ...she has the idea hourglass figure and a FLAT stomach....she is 1000000% better than those toothpick models and actresses

Totally agree. I think she has a pretty face but she is a bit too curvaceous-not so classy i think:nogood:...
a bit too curvy?? she looks like a real woman she has hips and doesn't have a boy body meaning it just goes straight down... how does her having curves make her not classy? So jennifer lopez, beyonce, sharika are not classy because they have curves?! duh...silly to say IMO

I am one of the few that thinks she is just a bit overdone. She has just a little too much of everything.
I agree. She's over the top. Definitely striking and eye-catching...but in a trashy Pamela Anderson kind of way. Having curves is NOT an issue of class....it's HOW you present the curves that demonstrates good taste (or not).