Kim Kardashian

I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary if you’re artistically inclined and have instructors helping. My cousin painted incredible works of art since she was young so I know it’s not impossible or a huge deal.

kim is working too dang hard to try and prove this - that's another reason why people don't believe a word she says. you don't have to do all this for the truth. she keeps coming back with her "proof" instead of just letting it die.

kim is working too dang hard to try and prove this - that's another reason why people don't believe a word she says. you don't have to do all this for the truth. she keeps coming back with her "proof" instead of just letting it die.

Ugh, I remember that. Even though it's been years, it still kills me that Kim gave a baby a Hermès bag to use as a finger paint project. It's like telling everyone that she's so stinking rich that to her a coveted designer bag is the equivalent of scrap paper for her kids to scribble on. :yucky:

Reactions: Nat334

Whether it's true or not, she is trying too hard :lol:

Indeed she is
North can well be extremely talented but using finger painting to prove she is the next Michelangelo is pushing it very much
My father is a very good painter and the stuff he did at 9 is amazing (copies, not originals) so yup, North can very well be a good copyist and evolve into a good, original painter
I hate that Kimbo’s need to publicise everything has made what should be a proud moment for North into a circus

Did she or didn't she? I don't know, nor do I care. If she did, good for her. I think most parents think their children are little Einsteins. Heck, I did too! The only difference is that I didn't post my children' art work or projects online to subject it to ridicule. That is bound to happen when you display your kids, especially when you are the Kardashians.

Yep. My kids did "art work" like that too, just not on Hermes bags! I don't particularly have money to throw around, so I preferred old grocery brown bags LOL. The price of the "canvas" doesn't make it more impressive. How much did that stupid taped banana go for at Art Basel? :biggrin:

I don’t know why but I LOL when I saw that on IG. I’m a mom so I get it. We will do anything to protect our children. But when I think of her whiny slow voice her tone didn’t intimidate me. It just made me laugh!

sometimes i read things or imagine things being said in her slow whiny voice and yes it is too funny! even when she gets mad she is still slow and whiny!! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: redney
Take note- anytime the spotlight is off Kim (or a black celebrity gets some shine) she has to 'upstage' them some kind of way....a nude pic posted to social media, a humble brag about her kid's accomplishments (real or otherwise), a stunt, a pap stroll in an empty parking lot.

In this case, I think it was a leftover painting the art instructor had that North painted on for a bit and then tried to pass of as an original. Remember now, Kim can never tell the actual truth about something.

As I said before, one of my degrees is in art education and I'm almost certain she did not paint that on her own without substantial help from the instructor who may have really wanted to impress Kim with his/her teaching abilities.

But the only way we'll know for sure is if if we can watch the child paint from start to finish with no editing. (A Kardashain with no editing, no such thing!) like in the movie about Margaret Keane called Big Eyes.

The couple had to paint in front of a judge to see who was the actual painter. lol. Otherwise, it's all smoke and mirrors because everything about the Ks is smoke and mirrors.