Kim Kardashian

Well, it can’t really be denied that they impacted pop culture.
Yeh.. I tbh didn’t see any lies in the article. Attention is attention positive or negative and they leveraged that for 10yrs..

Did the Osborne’s show air that long? (Genuine question, I can’t recall) I don’t think so but they were huge when they aired and they didn’t do product promos like the Ks til like after the fact.. Kris and their team ...can’t knock the hustle yo..

Yeh.. I tbh didn’t see any lies in the article. Attention is attention positive or negative and they leveraged that for 10yrs..

Did the Osborne’s show air that long? (Genuine question, I can’t recall) I don’t think so but they were huge when they aired and they didn’t do product promos like the Ks til like after the fact.. Kris and their team ...can’t knock the hustle yo..

The Osbournes weren’t even close. They lasted about three years. Looks looks like the Kardashians’ are coming up on their 13th year on TV. Hard to believe it’s been that long.

Now what could Kanye possibly expose about them that they haven't already done to themselves? They put everything they could think of out there and everyone has lost interest in them. There is nothing left.

In truth there is a whole lot more about Kanye that needs to be exposed. What has he been doing all this time up at that ranch of his? What are his church services like? What happened to the new album he was pushing that has seemingly vanished from existence? Is he still working on his Gap line of clothes? Why is he so determined to run for president? What does the Birthday Party stand for? There is so much going on there.
Oh he is definitely dodgy for sure. I wonder how much of what he says is mania and how much is nasty stuff that needs exposing.

Oh he is definitely dodgy for sure. I wonder how much of what he says is mania and how much is nasty stuff that needs exposing.

my money is on the latter! it's kinda like what my grandmother used to say - drinking will loosen many tongues and the truth is easier to speak! i think when he is off his meds or whatever he is saying all the truth that they don't want exposed.

He might be bipolar but have you all read what he is saying on his “presidential run”?
he sounds more and more like Jim Jones.
there is an article in The NY Times today explains his philosophy.
WTF?
he is against fornication before marriage?
What?
He is beyond the sunken place. At this point, he is unsalvageable. There is so much modern psychiatry can do for people...
it is so sad for his children.

Kanye West posts video of himself peeing on one of his Grammys

Kanye West gave one of his Grammys a golden shower.

In the midst of a Twitter meltdown on Wednesday, the “Jesus Walks” rapper, 43, tossed one of his 21 trophies into the toilet and peed all over it.

“Trust me … I WONT STOP,” he captioned the video, which he shared on Twitter after publishing screenshots of his contract with Def Jam Music Group, which is a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.

West’s off-putting video came amid a firestorm of tweets about musicians’ lack of rights in owning their master recordings.

“The artist deserve to own our masters … artist are starving without tours … Ima go get our masters … for all artist … pray for me,” he tweeted.

West even called upon Taylor Swift, who last year publicly lambasted Big Machine Records for selling her masters to Scooter Braun, to help aid his mission.

“Bono can I get a retweet Love you Paul can I get a retweet love you Drake Kendrick even Taylor,” he wrote. “We need you right noooooow.”

Swift, 30, hasn’t publicly responded to West’s call for help.

Twitter later required West to remove one of tweets in which he revealed the phone number of Forbes’ Chief Content Officer Randall Lane. The platform hid the tweet from the public view, but West won’t be able to tweet again until he deletes it himself.

As of publishing time, West’s latest tweet read, “90% of the record contracts on the planet are still on a royalty A standard record deal is a trap to NEVER have you recoup, and there’s all these hidden costs like the ‘distribution fees’ many labels put in their contracts to make even more money off our work without even trying.”

Kanye West posts video of himself peeing on one of his Grammys

Kanye West gave one of his Grammys a golden shower.

In the midst of a Twitter meltdown on Wednesday, the “Jesus Walks” rapper, 43, tossed one of his 21 trophies into the toilet and peed all over it.

“Trust me … I WONT STOP,” he captioned the video, which he shared on Twitter after publishing screenshots of his contract with Def Jam Music Group, which is a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.

West’s off-putting video came amid a firestorm of tweets about musicians’ lack of rights in owning their master recordings.

“The artist deserve to own our masters … artist are starving without tours … Ima go get our masters … for all artist … pray for me,” he tweeted.

West even called upon Taylor Swift, who last year publicly lambasted Big Machine Records for selling her masters to Scooter Braun, to help aid his mission.

“Bono can I get a retweet Love you Paul can I get a retweet love you Drake Kendrick even Taylor,” he wrote. “We need you right noooooow.”

Swift, 30, hasn’t publicly responded to West’s call for help.

Twitter later required West to remove one of tweets in which he revealed the phone number of Forbes’ Chief Content Officer Randall Lane. The platform hid the tweet from the public view, but West won’t be able to tweet again until he deletes it himself.

As of publishing time, West’s latest tweet read, “90% of the record contracts on the planet are still on a royalty A standard record deal is a trap to NEVER have you recoup, and there’s all these hidden costs like the ‘distribution fees’ many labels put in their contracts to make even more money off our work without even trying.”

giphy.gif