Kim Kardashian

She said she had placenta accreta, both times. Pretty sure after the first time they advise a hysterectomy if serious enough, not having any more children after because there's a higher chance of it reoccurring, possibly worse.

But I think we all just rolled our eyes when she said she had it and didn't believe it.

Reactions: Oryx816
She said she had placenta accreta, both times. Pretty sure after the first time they advise a hysterectomy if serious enough, not having any more children after because there's a higher chance of it reoccurring, possibly worse.

But I think we all just rolled our eyes when she said she had it and didn't believe it.

I don't believe it. Just like she said she had fertility problems after trying to get pregnant for a few months. Same with Khloe. Lies.

And she never had ps, her tape was stolen, and on and ON.

Why anyone would believe a word from anyone from this family is beyond me.

I have to disagree with you on that. In the past couple years there has been a whole lot put out there about Kanye's love of decorating. Kimmy even talked about it on Jimmy Kimmel a year ago when she was promoting her book:
Ok. It doesn't matter to me...I just find the ridiculous in these gossip stories comical.

I believe it. Why would not be crazy at home ?

That is the part that makes no sense.
I don't know...is all that you know of Kanye mostly from gossip and this thread? I didn't say he wasn't crazy at home...I have no idea. I only said that the story is stupid because he seems to go broke every week and if you look at pics, his places has looked the same so why would he all of a sudden throw out everything. Who buys some of these stories?

I thought this was pretty funny: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/...e-because-of-o?utm_term=.ff0KOnboe#.vtzapmQkg

If you have an iPhone, Kanye will personally deliver all your text messages lol.

On Wednesday, a Twitter user shared a fun lil thing he’s been doing with his iPhone homescreen lock. He set the background to a photo of Kanye so that “whenever I get a notification, Kanye holds it up for me,” he captioned.
With a beautiful text from his mom, of course.

As some of you may have already identified, the image is from Kanye’s Yeezy Season 3 listening party/fashion line debut.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 897