Kim Kardashian

I go to Paris a few times a year and the one thing I always notice is the amount of cameras posted. The area I stay, St Honore, has cameras EVERYWHERE, the place she stayed isn't too far from there. So I cannot imagine no cameras. Nope not believing it
From what I read it appears the baddies knew where all the cams in the area were.. Which is why they were picked up on the nail place camera only...(it seems)

I'll be in Paris next week. Stand by for investigative reporting, Dolls
Good Job volunteering for the field task agent DC. Your dolls salute you!

2inh1z.gif

Looking forward to your report Det. DC-Cutie!

Good Job volunteering for the field task agent DC. Your dolls salute you!

2inh1z.gif

Somebody's gotta do it! I mean I don't want any of you bishes getting kidnapped and bound over your Michael Kors handbags.... I'll expect my Bish Basket after submitting my first report :smile:

Somebody's gotta do it! I mean I don't want any of you bishes getting kidnapped and bound over your Michael Kors handbags.... I'll expect my Bish Basket after submitting my first report :smile:
Lmao!!! Bish basket! Meeemmmoorrriiiesss

Veteran Bishes know 'bout that one !!
Hopefully they aren't drenched in crab pee... But i'm sure we can round up some glitter ponies and a hastily fabricated fragrance!

I'm such a peasant, I don't even understand how jewelry insurance claims work. On things like your home, your health, your car, yeah, I get it. But how does it work with jewelry? They're so tiny and portable. How do you prove they're gone, other than by saying they're gone? It's not like they're microchipped and tracked as they leave your possession. I get the part about documenting their existence, getting appraisals, terms and conditions for making the claim. I don't get what's required to prove they're actually lost or stolen other than your word. How do you prove that your real ones and not the fake travel copies were stolen?