Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Dec 7, 2014
I read that fans (?) want evilKris to join her friends over at BH Real Housewives.
They'll all attempt this to remain relevant, however if the politicos start digging deeper into the Karjenners background they'll find....

Now what could Kanye possibly expose about them that they haven't already done to themselves? They put everything they could think of out there and everyone has lost interest in them. There is nothing left.
1. Kris and Kanye running their 'churches' to cover a money laundering front (and to evade taxes!)
2. Both Kim and Kanye have been screwing around on each other (with a couple of their clingers-on)
3. Aaaaalllll of Kris and family's racist laundry coming out (including the beginning episodes of their show where they dropped the N-word repeatedly- one episode of which includes Khloe uttering, "Mom thinks we're N-word lovers"...)

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
On couch or in Box...
They'll all attempt this to remain relevant, however if the politicos start digging deeper into the Karjenners background they'll find....

1. Kris and Kanye running their 'churches' to cover a money laundering front (and to evade taxes!)
2. Both Kim and Kanye have been screwing around on each other (with a couple of their clingers-on)
3. Aaaaalllll of Kris and family's racist laundry coming out (including the beginning episodes of their show where they dropped the N-word repeatedly- one episode of which includes Khloe uttering, "Mom thinks we're N-word lovers"...)
??? Is this true??.. i genuinely don’t recall this..

I highly doubt that they would have had a pass on that and survived so long if she said that on the show in earlier seasons ... and this is the era of cancel culture and folks actively find out stuff like this.

*update* I think I found it. Not reeeally in the context as described. She still shouldn’t have said that word, but it wasn’t in a racist context.

https:// twitter.com/ fvckrxbert/status/ 1102148113299456003?s=21

(I broke up the link cause it has the word in the tweet and didn’t want it to show up)

Last edited:

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
Kanye West Exposes "Fake Employee" On His Payroll

Kanye West has a way of turning heads, sending out a recent tweet that has everybody wondering what's going on.

Upon first glance, you would think that somebody finessed their way onto Kanye's payroll somehow, managing to pocket some unearned cash throughout the last several months.

"Has anyone ever heard of this person ? I just found a fake employee on my payroll!!!," wrote Kanye on Twitter. The picture attached is of a blank avatar with the name Lauren Greenfield underneath, as well as a job position that reads, "Music Consultant."

Exposing Lauren Greenfield, people got to searching who this woman is, finding that there is somebody with the same name that has worked with Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner in the past.

According to Newsweek, Lauren Greenfield is a prominent photographer and filmmaker, having worked with Kim Kardashian in 1992. One fan who responded to the tweet says that Kendall Jenner has a picture by Greenfield framed in her home.

While this would explain Greenfield's possible connection to the family, it doesn't clarify why she would be listed as a Music Consultant, especially when Kanye has no clue who she is.

This is the most recent oddity from West on Twitter, who probably could have just texted someone on his team to verify the payroll instead of exposing Lauren Greenfield, in case she actually is supposed to be on the salary.

www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-west-exposes-fake-employee-on-his-payroll-news.117782.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0fe01ceqtE2LnUMotod1sw4Uo0kimcpk_4SwILvyFLitmeKi-DM25MKwc#Echobox=1600101408

• Wow
Reactions: limom
Dec 7, 2014
Gee.....lying about Kylie's brand value goes haywire. Contract negotiations go haywire. What's next? Their exploitation of black/POC relatives comes back to bite them, and she and Kanye get divorced?

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
On couch or in Box...

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
On couch or in Box...
Well, it can’t really be denied that they impacted pop culture.
Yeh.. I tbh didn’t see any lies in the article. Attention is attention positive or negative and they leveraged that for 10yrs..

Did the Osborne’s show air that long? (Genuine question, I can’t recall) I don’t think so but they were huge when they aired and they didn’t do product promos like the Ks til like after the fact.. Kris and their team ...can’t knock the hustle yo..

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Yeh.. I tbh didn’t see any lies in the article. Attention is attention positive or negative and they leveraged that for 10yrs..

Did the Osborne’s show air that long? (Genuine question, I can’t recall) I don’t think so but they were huge when they aired and they didn’t do product promos like the Ks til like after the fact.. Kris and their team ...can’t knock the hustle yo..
The Osbournes weren’t even close. They lasted about three years. Looks looks like the Kardashians’ are coming up on their 13th year on TV. Hard to believe it’s been that long.

shiny_things

Jan 9, 2013
Now what could Kanye possibly expose about them that they haven't already done to themselves? They put everything they could think of out there and everyone has lost interest in them. There is nothing left.

In truth there is a whole lot more about Kanye that needs to be exposed. What has he been doing all this time up at that ranch of his? What are his church services like? What happened to the new album he was pushing that has seemingly vanished from existence? Is he still working on his Gap line of clothes? Why is he so determined to run for president? What does the Birthday Party stand for? There is so much going on there.
Oh he is definitely dodgy for sure. I wonder how much of what he says is mania and how much is nasty stuff that needs exposing.

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
Oh he is definitely dodgy for sure. I wonder how much of what he says is mania and how much is nasty stuff that needs exposing.

my money is on the latter! it's kinda like what my grandmother used to say - drinking will loosen many tongues and the truth is easier to speak! i think when he is off his meds or whatever he is saying all the truth that they don't want exposed.

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
He might be bipolar but have you all read what he is saying on his “presidential run”?
he sounds more and more like Jim Jones.
there is an article in The NY Times today explains his philosophy.
WTF?
he is against fornication before marriage?
What?
He is beyond the sunken place. At this point, he is unsalvageable. There is so much modern psychiatry can do for people...
it is so sad for his children.