Kim Kardashian

If she was zip-tied like the article said and she wriggled herself free, she should have serious marks on her wrists and ankles.

Exactly. I feel terrible for her if this really happened. Unfortunately, I 'm really thinking the whole thing was staged. Too many oddities:
1) If this is such a fancy place that caters to major celebs, doesn't it have security onsite and don't the damn flats have an alarm systems???? Regardless, even if the concierge had a key, most front doors to flats/homes and hotel rooms have additional safety locks/precautions that can only be employed from INSIDE the home/room. No key can bypass them. So...either the front door only had the one key lock or Kim chose not to use any of the additional safety locks on the door. Granted many of these can be broken thru as well, but they are one more obstacle for intruders to overcome and often are deterrents. Seems to me ,if she had millions of dollars of jewelry in her place, she'd use all the safety locks available.
2) Why the heck did she have all that jewel in her place to begin with?? I call BS on that too. No sane person does that w/o proper security and bank type safes.
3) Why would she be a target in the 1st place?? What criminal mastermind would zero in on somebody who is always in the public eye and never w/o paps hanging around and basically never alone?
4) Didn't these criminals think to check if anybody else was in the place? Lucky for the assistant that they didn't. So she was able to lock herself in the downstairs bathroom, and call for help? If it was an inside job, they would have know that the other chick was there, no?
5) Kim freeing herself from the ties that bound her. This is the most hilarious piece for me. How in the world did she do that? These criminals must be the most incompetent gang out there.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by articles that mention that watches were stolen. Does Kimster even know how to tell time? I have never noticed her wearing a watch.

I have never seen her wear a watch.

I say this because I'm a watch nut, but the K's have a pretty sizeable Rolex collection. Kylie wears more impressive watches, but Kim and PMK often wear a day-date Rolex, which runs about $45k. You'd need a lot of them to get to the dollar estimates they're talking, though, since I've never seen them wearing a platinum one or one of the very expensive ones.

Reactions: cdtracing
this is just ridiculous. E! is all over it. NOW her stylist was in the room/apartment too and couldn't figure out how to dial 911 so texted Kourtney......LOL
Maybe they re-poed the ring ala TIGA....now she has to make up a story to make us all believe that it was stolen to avoid the truth and embarrassment that she is a fraud and fake

This is how she broke out according to this poster that I read online named Tamajane:

I heard it was ninjas. Kim escaped by knocking over a plugged in hair dryer with her behind. She pulled it down and gnawed on the cord exposing the wires, crossed them to create an arc and burned through the wrist ties. She then carved a key out of a hairpin to escape the bathroom at which time, again using her behind knocked two ninjas out the window who unfortunately grabbed onto a balcony and escaped.

I'd believe this as much as any of the reported story.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/curr...shian-tied-up-robbed-gun-4.html#ixzz4M5zdMd14

This is how she broke out according to this poster that I read online named Tamajane:

I heard it was ninjas. Kim escaped by knocking over a plugged in hair dryer with her behind. She pulled it down and gnawed on the cord exposing the wires, crossed them to create an arc and burned through the wrist ties. She then carved a key out of a hairpin to escape the bathroom at which time, again using her behind knocked two ninjas out the window who unfortunately grabbed onto a balcony and escaped.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/curr...shian-tied-up-robbed-gun-4.html#ixzz4M5zdMd14

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seems about as legit as Kim escaping from zip-tied, duct-taped handcuffs.

I liked this part: "... Kim was lying in bed with only her robe(o la,la!) on when she heard boots pounding up the stairs of her 2 story apartment." - so those professional robbers were going like that, loud? and didn't wake her friend up, still? SMH
e014de_7e30fba8f6c444699961ced45c1a1ffd.jpg