Kim Kardashian

^She's not completely naked, she has a tiny piece of cloth on her and she wants to teach us about dieting! :biggrin:

Well, the 'crazy strict diet' is working! Kim Kardashian slips into tiny swimsuit for selfie after documenting her meal plan

When Kim Kardashian sets a goal, quitting simply isn't an option.

Case in point: The reality television star's earnest mission to shed the extra pounds she gained from giving birth to her second child Saint West back in December.

The 35-year-old has long been transparent with fans regarding the ups and downs of weight loss, and Thursday was no different as Kim snapped a jaw-dropping selfie updating her progress.
Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 4.20.11 PM.png

In the shot, Kim poses in front of a mirror sporting a plunging black bodysuit that exposes her ample cleavage and curvaceous hips to perfection.

It's impossible to not notice the celebrity's ever-shrinking waistline, which highlights Kim's enviable hourglass figure even more dramatically than usual.

Kardashian evidently sent the selfie to fashion photographer Mert Alas, who couldn't help but brag about his close pal on Instagram, writing: 'Literally droped my phone on the gym floor !!! Thats what happens when u get a selfie from KKW'

And Kim has definitely stuck to her guns when it comes to adhering to her nutritious diet plan as of late, chronicling her meals on Snapchat throughout the week.

On Thursday morning, the mother-of-two enjoyed an oatmeal and egg frittata covered with colorful strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

Speaking to the camera, Kim explained: 'I'm having my carbs in the morning with fruit,' a weight loss tactic often recommended to kick start burning calories.

The previous day Kanye West's leading lady indulged in a more savory - yet just as healthy - egg white frittata mixed with veggies, feta cheese and a single piece of turkey bacon on the side.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inues-mission-reach-120lbs.html#ixzz4Dkx7DoOL

^She's not completely naked, she has a tiny piece of cloth on her and she wants to teach us about dieting! :biggrin:

Well, the 'crazy strict diet' is working! Kim Kardashian slips into tiny swimsuit for selfie after documenting her meal plan

When Kim Kardashian sets a goal, quitting simply isn't an option.

Case in point: The reality television star's earnest mission to shed the extra pounds she gained from giving birth to her second child Saint West back in December.

The 35-year-old has long been transparent with fans regarding the ups and downs of weight loss, and Thursday was no different as Kim snapped a jaw-dropping selfie updating her progress.
View attachment 3402744

In the shot, Kim poses in front of a mirror sporting a plunging black bodysuit that exposes her ample cleavage and curvaceous hips to perfection.

It's impossible to not notice the celebrity's ever-shrinking waistline, which highlights Kim's enviable hourglass figure even more dramatically than usual.

Kardashian evidently sent the selfie to fashion photographer Mert Alas, who couldn't help but brag about his close pal on Instagram, writing: 'Literally droped my phone on the gym floor !!! Thats what happens when u get a selfie from KKW'

And Kim has definitely stuck to her guns when it comes to adhering to her nutritious diet plan as of late, chronicling her meals on Snapchat throughout the week.

On Thursday morning, the mother-of-two enjoyed an oatmeal and egg frittata covered with colorful strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

Speaking to the camera, Kim explained: 'I'm having my carbs in the morning with fruit,' a weight loss tactic often recommended to kick start burning calories.

The previous day Kanye West's leading lady indulged in a more savory - yet just as healthy - egg white frittata mixed with veggies, feta cheese and a single piece of turkey bacon on the side.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inues-mission-reach-120lbs.html#ixzz4Dkx7DoOL
Hahahahhahah!!! if this is her body, why she has to wear 5 layers of shapewear when she wears clothes... LoL

Reactions: Deco and Jen1122